Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Back to School!

I don't know about you, but I'm not quite sure where my summer went! We have been so busy as a family exploring new places and spending time together! (That is my FAVORITE part of summer!)

But alas.... My brain has shifted into school mode and I find myself spending more and more time in my classroom getting ready for the upcoming year.  I decided to update many of the posters in my classroom, I was in need of a change.  I am so excited because I made these new alphabet and number posters to coordinate with my classroom decor!

Alphabet Poster Set

Alphabet Poster Set

You can find the Alphabet Poster Set HERE.

Chalkboard Number Poster Set

And the Chalkboard Number Posters HERE.

Now to get them up and pictures taken soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment