Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Parent Gift ~ Student December Craftivity

Every year I try to think of a creative, cute, and EASY crafitivity for my students to put together for their loved ones as a gift in December.  Every year after I finish the creative, cute, and EASY Christmas project I think "WHAT was I thinking! NEVER AGAIN!"  This year "we" made these creative, cute, and "easy" wreaths from tulle.  Incredibly cute, right?!

Adorable Student Craftivity!


All you need is a 3 inch ring (Any office supply store or HERE).
3-inch rings for wreath craftivity

Tulle (HERE or I found mine at Walmart) cut to 6 inch long pieces in any color you would like (it took 35-40 pieces).
Tulle choices for Wreath Craftivity

 And ribbon (HERE or Walmart again) of any size so is can hang.

Ribbon for wreath Craftivity
It will be so easy, I said...

They can tie knots, I said...

Student Craftivity ~ tying knots in tulle to make a cute wreath
It will be easy, I said...

They can tie double knots, I said... (They tie them in their shoes all the time!)

It might be easy, I said...


The "MESS" of making wreaths for a student gift

It will be so creative, I said...

It's easy?! I said...

Is that a wreath? Are those knots? Who tied this a 7 year old?!


I only have 22 to fix, I said...

What was I thinking!!! I said...

Ahh, it turned out so CUTE!! I said...



I think I'll think of something else next year. I said...

0 comments:

Post a Comment